Advanced Technology and Techniques
Benjamin Franklin once said, "The best investment is in the tools of one's trade." Franklin's words ring true because the right tools really do make a real difference.
At SERVPRO we are committed to using the most up-to-date and advanced tools available. In the last 100 years the restoration industry has seen massive advancements in the tools and techniques used. The right tools save time, limit scope and help accomplish better work.
The right tools save time because they're more effective. For example, our advanced air movers can dry-out a property in a fraction of the time previously spent.
The right tools limit scope. With the innovation of the moisture meter our teams are able to address the specific areas that need addressing — nothing more. Prior to the use of the moisture meter teams would have to remove more material to better get their "eyes" on the problem. We now have eyes that peak through the drywall.
And finally, the right tools accomplish better work. With each new tool is a new innovation and a new time savings. Incrementally the experience of our customers increase year over year as we leverage the most recent advancements and continue our commitment to excellence.
Technology has changed every aspect of our work and we are committed to using the best and most recent equipment available.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.